Thursday, February 19, 2009

Shopping at the Mangy Moose

At the Mangy Moose I discovered a new way to shop and avoid buyer's remorse...I took pictures of things....Here are some of the more interesting things we saw.
Of course they had a BUNCH of moose things.

A grandma and her granddaughter were racing these.
The elephant wouldn't stay on task.

I'm not sure, but I think something is missing.



Yeah, one more HOT FLASH, and I'm gonna!


He was selling cigars for a nickel.

Just wouldn't be right to leave without a bag of bear doo doo.

I think this is a guy thing.


Poor dead am-u-maul.

Where there is a dressing room...there is a mirror...
yeah, we were having fun!

shopping doesn't get any better than this.

3 comments:

  1. I would have bought the Dino and the elephant and played with them with my grandkids. What a fun trip you had! I would have loved to share it with you. Isn't it great what a camera and a blog can do! I love you. KM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is this store? You guys look like you had fun with out spending money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is one of the main stores at Jackson on the main tourist drag...we had a blast not spending any money. I thought the store owner would tell me I couldn't take pictures but on one seemed to care.

    ReplyDelete