Thursday, February 19, 2009

Yippy-I-O

Every time we go to Jackson Hole we go to the candy store on the East side of Main Street. On our way to the store Mike and I had a little conversation. It went like this...
Mike (very enthusiastically): There's the candy store, Yippy-I-O."
Suzi (somewhat taken aback): "Yippy-I-O? You must be pretty excited."
Mike: (points to the candy store.)
Suzi: "oh."
This is what I saw when I looked where he was pointing.




Here are some of the delectable things we saw in the store.



Mike surveying the goods. He is pretty delectable!


Mike always gets Fudge. He got the Amaretto.






Well...it was Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

  1. Before I knew it I was saying umm out loud just looking at the candy pictures. I wouldn't have lefy empty handed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is by far my most favorite post of my whole life.

    I love your candy. I love Jackson Hole. I love Big Hunks. The candy.

    I sneakily found your blog from Jeigh's. Which I found...huh...I don't actually know how I found Jeigh's. Wierd.

    Hi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cally!!! Thanks for stopping by. I am glad that you found mine. I have been to yours several times. I will leave comments so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just cured my sweet tooth...have to get some good and plenty before going to work tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Karen, they didn't sell good and plenty or I would have taken a picture of it in memory of you!

    ReplyDelete