Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's HUGE!!

Me standing by our new bed.
It's BIG!!!
Our new bed.
After over 30 years on a water bed, I wanted a new, nice, COMFORTABLE bed. I STOMPED my foot, POINTED my finger...
He said, "Yes, My Love!"
IT'S BIG!
But.....it wasn't comfortable to him.
He wanted a memory foam pad to put on top.
He STOMPED his foot, POINTED his finger...
I said, "Yes, My Love!"
Now it's bigger!

We went into the store where we bought it.
It's tooooo bigggg! we wailed...
We can't get into it, and
we are afraid to get out of it...we are old,
if we fall we will BREAK. OUR. HIPS!
We STOMPED our feet, We POINTED our fingers..
They looked at us strangely.

They are coming today to make it just right!

PS...I am kneeling down in the picture...but the bed is still big!





3 comments:

  1. There's nothing wrong with a big bed...unless you are worried that you will get lost in it and not be able to find each other!

    It is very pretty, also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Break a hip! Oh, you are so funny! Just buy some more memory foam to put on the floor next to the bed. Problem solved! You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pillow's really do look small on your great big bed. Is the mattress to hard to sleep on? By the way this is Kay Marie.

    ReplyDelete