Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Jungle girlness!!!!

Sooo...I started this blog, it's FUN, I love doing it. It's great to take pictures to go along with my
ideas and thoughts. I wanted a camera that would take great pictures, but be easy to manage.
I remembered my little pocket digital, it would be PERFECT! I dug around in my very cluttered closet until I found my little forgotten gem. I held it above my head in victory! And even danced a short jig. I put the memory card in the slot and took Pictures ALL DAY! Excitedly, I came to post a new blog thinking deliciously of the pictures waiting to be used. WAIT! I don't know where my USB cord is. Okay, I will just put the memory card in the card slot on my computer...WAIT! my computer does. not. have. a. card. slot! Fine, I will put the memory card in my printer and download the pictures to my computer from there. AHHHH MAN!!! my memory card is tooooooo old and toooooo big for the slots on my printer....So now I am sitting here, ready to blog and all my pictures are stuck in my camera. I would illustrate this blog with a picture but.....
Sometimes it is so hard being a Jungle Girl. :(

3 comments:

  1. I don't even really know how to put a picture in a blog posting...teach me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =( It is hard sometimes to be a jungle girl. I feel ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, hey what da ya say, jungle girl all the way. I love that you are a jungle girl!

    ReplyDelete