Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I Discovered Something Today

I couldn't work in the yard and garden like I planned today, because of two reasons:
1. My crash on Monday (you can scroll down and read about it) I was kind of sore.
2. It was cold and blustery.
I did try to work in my garden, but after moving 4 shovelfuls of dirt...
my toe and my finger hurt so I quit. AND...I talked to
Mr. Wilson over the fence until I was icy cold.
I still haven't warmed back up.
So I came in the house all forlorn and didn't know what to do. It pretty much hurt to do anything. Then I discovered something......


My webcam! My day got a bit brighter....




Good times!






5 comments:

  1. Oh Mom you make me last so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! Self-portraits are the besssst! (Like Nacho Libre!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha, haaaaa, the different faces of Suzi! I know them all, after all, I have known you the longest. You were having a great time, I just wish I would have been with you.

    ReplyDelete