Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Yard

I have been spending a lot of time working outside.

I thought I would share some things in the yard with you.





Mr. Rock Face..the rain chime.










The bleeding heart plant that could never grow because Hobbes always jumped on it

when he was barking at the squirrels in the walnut tree.....





Flower plant poke....the cobweb is free.






The side yard is now part of the back yard. Notice the chain link fence and gate are gone.

We're still working on this area...oh we have plans!








Mister Happy Dance Flute Playing guy...love him!







OH...and the coolest pink flamingo head in the world!










My hoppy frogs catching flys fence.... get it... I said hoppy instead of happy...hahahaha, I am so funneeeey.







And don't forget my fish plant poke. It is a memorial to the fish Sarah got me for either my birthday or Mother's Day (sorry Sarah, I can't remember which one)...it died. *sniff, sniff*



The cherry tree in bloom...


Does it make you homesick?



Then



come



on



home!




3 comments:

  1. It was Mother's day. =) I can't wait to come see your beautiful yard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What, no cute little toadstools?! Of all the places I love, that yard is one of the ones I love the most

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it does make me homesick. Michael and I were just saying how excited we are to see all the fun changes at your house.

    ReplyDelete